Your interest and enthusiasm for this year’s Turkey Bowl is incredible and really appreciated. We are going to have a lot of fun, great hockey, and help a worthy charitable organization. Thank you.
Charity Fundraising Event to benefit the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network in memory of Bob Klem and HASB
Wednesday, November 27th – Starts at 7:00 p.m.
You will be drafted to one of four teams during pre-game registration the night of the tournament. Be sure to bring a white and a black jersey. Check-in starts at 7:00 p.m. Get ready for the skills competition at 7:30 p.m. You will play Round 1 at 8:00 pm. Winners play Winners and Losers play Losers in Round 2 at 9:15 p.m. The winning team of the Winners game takes the whole thing and WINS the Turkey Bowl and will live in infamy forever!
– 4 Drafted Teams of 15 players, set day of event
– $70 per person for players new to the tournament
– $50 per person for alumni of the tournament
– PAY CASH at the RINK
– Register as individual players
– Tax Deductible Charity Fundraiser for Pancreatic Cancer
– Bring a White and a Black jersey (Not Grey or Yellow)
– Two 28 minute running clock periods, FRIENDLY and FUN!!!
– ALL skill levels are welcome and we want you to play
– Skills Competition: Hardest Shot and Shootout Awards
– Trophies: Turkey Bowl winner, Shootout and Hardest Shot
– Turkey Bowl Championship Priceless
Rink: Kansas City Ice Center
Check-In: 7:00 p.m.
Skills Competition: 7:30 p.m.
Teams 1 & 2 Games: 8:00 p.m.
Teams 3 & 4 Games: 8:00 p.m.
Losers play Losers: 9:15 p.m. [Inside]
Winners play Winners: 9:15 p.m. [Outside]